MBH-International wants to live up to our Mission to improve quality of life for people with bladder and bowel issues in a responsible way towards the environment.
We are committed to deliver innovative products, so that people can perform bladder and bowel management more easily and quickly. We aim to deliver innovations to the marketplace that improve our environmental footprint with every launch compared to the old product platform.
We wish to address global environmental challenges in our business model by setting global standards for the environmental area and we have placed the overall responsibility with our CEO and allocating targets and responsibilities in our QM system. Our targets are reviewed by our top management through our QMS process. Regarding setting targets, MBH-International will involve external experts to guide us on objectives and operations.
Based on our position, MBH-International is committed to:
• Continuous improvement of our QM system
• Minimise our environmental footprint and impacts with every new launch and product optimization
• Apply eco-design principles in our development process.
• Consult external environmental experts in our development & production design process
• Seek dialogue with our suppliers about improving their performance on environmental impact
The responsibility for QMS management lies with the CEO and the CEO is responsible for allocating resources to comply to our environmental policy